[OpenLayers-Dev] Mobile layer Switcher patch, what happened to this patch?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:07:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to do my mobile openlayers development using jQTouch and
it is difficult to implement a layer switcher in jQTouch compare to
JQM and ST.  I also like to have a simplier UI similar to Leaflet
layers switcher.

http://leaflet.cloudmade.com/examples/layers-control-example.html

It found this patch that it seems to remedy a mobile layer switcher.

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/attachment/ticket/3081/OpenLayers-ticket%233081.patch

##########################
        28  div.maximizeDiv img,
 	29	div.minimizeDiv img {
 	30	  display: none;
 	31	}
 	32	div.maximizeDiv {
 	33	  width: 36px !important;
 	34	  height: 36px !important;
 	35	  background-image: url(img/mobile-layer-switcher-maximize.png);
 	36	}
 	37	div.minimizeDiv {
 	38	  width: 36px !important;
 	39	  height: 36px !important;
 	40	  background-image: url(img/mobile-layer-switcher-minimize.png);
 	41	}

What happen to this patch? It seems it is not applied? Where could I
download openlayers with this patch if is applied and the example.

Thanks.

Noli