[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: move deprecated code

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:04:26 EST 2011

Great! Better today than tomorrow.

A thought:
This may cause some errors to users by the use of undeclared functions, the
Closure Compiler can be
very helpful to detect the use of undeclared functions. But it requires some
work.

To take this step should be to abandon the use of OpenLayers.Class, and use
pure JavaScript. It may
be gradual because Class now is compatible with the use of pure JavaScript.
IDEs or other
validation tools also will benefit from this work.

Xavier Mamano