[OpenLayers-Dev] Make short taps/clicks distinguishable from taphold/clickhold events in Handler.Click

Gregers Gram Rygg gregersrygg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:33:58 EST 2011

Thanks for looking at this. It's a common interaction in native map
applications, and might just as well be for web maps.

I agree with Tim that it should be possible to trigger "hold" before
"mouseup", so it's possible to give a visual feedback to the user that
they've hold their finger/mouse button down long enough.

Thanks,
Gregers