[OpenLayers-Dev] Problems with the display in IE

Giuseppe Lo Burgio pippino89 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:14:00 EST 2011

Hi there,

I'm Giuseppe and I'm doing a project using OpenLayers.

But I encountered a problem: works fine with IE9 but not work with IE8.

This is link to my project:

 <http://www.ibasblog.it/confimap> http://www.ibasblog.it/confimap
(/index.html)  work fine with FF, IE9.

With IE8 loads slowly, the pan does not work and you can not interact with
the points of the map.

This result from debbugging tool of IE9 with IE8 compatibility mode:

{{{

SCRIPT1014: Carattere non valido

OpenLayers.js, Riga 290 Carattere 754

SCRIPT1014: Carattere non valido

OpenLayers.js, Riga 290 Carattere 754

SCRIPT5007: Impossibile ottenere il valore della proprietà

'selectedFeatures': oggetto nullo o non definito  OpenLayers.js, Riga 1437
Carattere 210

SCRIPT5007: Impossibile ottenere il valore della proprietà

'getFeatureFromEvent': oggetto nullo o non definito  OpenLayers.js, Riga
1430 Carattere 406

SCRIPT5007: Impossibile ottenere il valore della proprietà

'getFeatureFromEvent': oggetto nullo o non definito  OpenLayers.js, Riga
1430 Carattere 406

SCRIPT5007: Impossibile ottenere il valore della proprietà

'getFeatureFromEvent': oggetto nullo o non definito  OpenLayers.js, Riga
1430 Carattere 406  }}}

I use file format GeoJSON.

Can you help?

Thanks a lot.