[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Gpx vector layer not displayed

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:03:08 EDT 2011

No there shouldn't be a difference. Try putting the full url into the
url:"" parameter.

Is the "gpx" folder on the same level as your "txt" folder? In which
case you need to put the "./" in front of the gpx path too...
Can you send me the full url?

Also, before one of the devs says it; this isn't really the correct
place for general usage questions.. these should really be in the
Openlayers-Users mailing list...

Toby