[OpenLayers-Dev] issue tracker (Was: The SVN repository is outdated after moving trunck to GitHub)

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 12:44:29 EDT 2011

On 13 October 2011 14:04, Paul Spencer <pagameba at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 github.  The only thing that is really missing for me in Issues is the ability to cc people on tickets.

ISTM the major thing missing from github issues is the lack of any
prioritising or severity. To some extent you can use labels (and AFAIK
only those with commit rights can apply those), but if you copy all
728(!) open tickets from Trac you're going to find it hard to sort out
which are the most important bugs, which are long-term feature
requests, and so on.