[OpenLayers-Dev] Style for point

vsambhe vsambhe at imgs.ie
Mon Oct 24 11:50:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

Please check the drawing a point functionality on
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/draw-feature.html

Here we are getting a small bulb (orange colored circle) when we do the
point placement. I want to change the style of this. Instead I want to show
an icon wherever the point is placed. I know that I could create a marker or
add a feature in a layer. But I do not want that instead I want to do that
by changing the style of Point. (OpenLayers.Handler.Point)

Could someone give me pointers to achieve this?

Thanks,

Vijay