[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Grid Image applyBackBuffer createBackBuffer - Please explain

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer th.heuer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:28:38 EDT 2012

Hi Again,

Already solved this by simply copying the code from the Tile.Image class
and changing the code needed. I'm not sure now if I should inherit from
Tile or from Image. At the moment I'm extending Tile. I guess it is more
general that way and likely not break as easily, but please let me know if
you have a strong argument for a Video Tile not to extend Tile but Image.

Thanks,
Tim

++Tim Hinnerk Heuer++

Twitter: @timhheuer