[OpenLayers-Dev] addOptions and redraw

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Wed Apr 11 08:49:43 EDT 2012

Another related question to my previous post.

So I've worked around the previous issue by clearing alwaysInRange before calling addOptions.

Then when I pass in minScale and maxScale options to addOptions that effectively will make the layer be out of scale, nothing happens, even after calling redraw.

Am I missing something here? Why is the layer not turned off in this case, it only happens if I don't call redraw and manually pan the map.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden