[OpenLayers-Dev] addOptions and redraw

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Wed Apr 11 09:24:39 EDT 2012

Hey Eric,

thanks for your quick replies being at FOSS4GNA.

I wasn't, and mainly because I was looking at Layer.js where redraw has no argument:

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/blob/master/lib/OpenLayers/Layer.js#L553

But I see HTTPRequest has the boolean argument:

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/blob/master/lib/OpenLayers/Layer/HTTPRequest.js#L146

But I should not have to call force to get the layer to hide if it's out of scale right? Force is just to always fetch a new image from the server.

However, calling redraw(true) does not make the layer disappear unfortunately.

When zooming the overlay is also out of sync with the basemap, not sure if this is directly related to the redraw call though.

I'll come up with some examples showing the issues.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden