[OpenLayers-Dev] 3.0 and spatial filters

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Tue Apr 17 12:47:30 EDT 2012

On Apr 17, 2012, at 7:28 AM, Jesse V. Griffis wrote:

> I see some references to an upcoming 3.0 version in the inline docs
> (deprecations and the like), but can't find any code for it - does it exist
> yet?

Nope, doesn't exist yet. We have been talking about it for a long time, though.

We had a short meeting at FOSS4G NA last week about objectives for an upcoming OpenLayers 3.0 branch. I said I'd start drafting an updated wishlist some place publicly editable -- I'll post to the list again once I've done this.

SDE