[OpenLayers-Dev] bug on back button

ramy.sehar ramy.sehar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 13:24:23 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am assuming it is a bug. Please guide to the appropriate section is
appreciated. I added following code which doesn't give me any error however
I have to press 'back' button twice to go to previous state.
I am using version 2.08.

Here is hte code at map.js

  n1 = new OpenLayers.Control.NavigationHistory();

        n1.next.title = "Forward";
        n1.previous.title = "Back";
        map.addControl(n1);
        panel = new OpenLayers.Control.Panel(
                    { div: document.getElementById("panel") }
                );
        panel.addControls([n1.next, n1.previous]);
        map.addControl(panel);