[OpenLayers-Dev] Unnecessary merge commit

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Wed Aug 22 13:12:04 PDT 2012

Hi Xavier,

you are perfectly right.

because I fuddled too much with my clone, all the commits of the pull
request #414 (https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/414) are
included in the commit df19317c95d2ff3473e957634f523ba38ac4d8b8.

How shall I proceed? 414 IMHO never got fully reviewed, so the commits
it includes might be reverted. If someone is willing to have a look at
the introduced changes, I think this can stay in master. What do you think?

Best regards,
Marc