[OpenLayers-Dev] Is it possible to make a mask layer ?

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Wed Aug 22 13:15:16 PDT 2012

Hi Julien,

your question might better fit on the users list, but I'll answer anyway.

You could try to add a Vector layer with a polygon-feature that is style
partly-opaque; this shoukd do the trick if I got you right.

Further questions should possibly be sent to
openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org.

Best regards,

Marc