[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [OpenLayers] #3618: Problems with closure compiler under windows.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Mon Feb 13 16:12:07 EST 2012

On 14/02/2012 9:59 a.m., Eric Lemoine wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Phil Scadden<p.scadden at gns.cri.nz>  wrote:
>>   >On It seems that you are not using the latest version of
>> {{{tools/mergejs.py}}} You see 'getNames' on>line 152 of your
>> tools/mergejs.py?
>>
>> I dont see that. Is SVN out of sync with git?
>>
>> I tried an svn update today - I got error:
>>     REPORT response handling failed to complete the editor drive
> You can use GitHub's SVN interface. See
> <http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/HowToDownload>.
That IS how I am getting OL and where I get the error. It comes from the
github svn interface. I got other files updated okay at the time. That
was part of reason I was doing the recompile. Just at this moment, it
looks like svn at github is down.

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232