[OpenLayers-Dev] preliminary UTFGrid support in OpenLayers

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 21 05:20:50 EST 2012

Hey Matt,

thanks for your work on this. The fact that you haven't gotten an
answer from one of the core developers earlier does not mean that
nobody is interested - it's just that everybody is busy I guess. I'd
like to take a look at the code, and I'm hoping to find some time to
do so soon, so I can give some feedback.

Andreas.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/