[OpenLayers-Dev] arcgis rest identify

Jesse V. Griffis jesse.griffis at nbtsolutions.com
Mon Jun 4 05:39:49 PDT 2012

Morning,

I have a need (based on IE8's sub-optimal vector support) to support an ArcGIS
REST service using /export to return tiled images and /identify to handle info
requests.

The ArcGIS93Rest class works well enough for images, and I can find some
(preliminary? old and deprecated?) code for info requests based on 2.8
(http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/august/trunk/). Is there anything more
recent / complete?

It seems like it wouldn't be difficult to translate Control/GetFeature to use a
new Protocol object or something like that.

Just checking before I start digging in.

Thanks,

Jesse

--
Jesse V Griffis