[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers - GeoExt - Heatmap broken

juliap japr94 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:37:46 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm using GeoExt to create a tree node structure for my layers, and I'm
using the following
heatmap script:

http://www.websitedev.de/temp/openlayers-heatmap-layer.html

Before I added the GeoExt library the heatmap looked like this:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4981577/heatmap.png

The problem that I'm facing is that when I add the GeoExt library ( no other
changes are made)to my application the heatmap functionality brakes, and
shows an OpenLayers error related to this function
getLayerPxFromLonLat.
The heatmap looks like this after adding the GeoExt library:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4981577/heatmap_broken.png

Any ideas of how to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Julia