[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: 2.11 SketchStarted

fell_runner stewartb at esdm.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 08:15:48 EST 2012

Thanks for the reply, but I don't understand your answer.

The vector layer has no features to start with.  The user activates the
drawfeature control and I'm using the 'sketchstarted' event to determine the
co-ordinates of where the user has started drawing.

So, I'm not sure about your comments regards the initial point already being
there and I've never used the snapping control.

Am I using the wrong technique the get the co-ordinates of where the user
has started to draw?

Thanks