[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.11 SketchStarted

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Tue Mar 6 12:49:48 EST 2012

On Tuesday, March 6, 2012, Xavier Mamano (jorix) <xavier.mamano at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For other reasons (http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3319) I was
> looking at the third parameter ("drawing") on "modify" callback.
>
> And I thought ... "point" callback ("point" only occurs when drawing)
could
> receive a "drawing" parameter and for the first point would be false. So
> this would be the first point.
>
> What opinion about it?

I think we should add a sketchcreated event to the layer. This event will
be triggered by the DrawFeature's create callback. The sketchstarted event
would now be triggered by a point callback when this is the point point
being added. This would require changing the Snapping control a bit, to
make it listen to sketchcreated instead of sketchstarted. How does that
sound?

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS