[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: 2.11 sketchstarted - new event?

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:41:26 EDT 2012

Xavier -

Thank you very much for your work on this! I have not tested your
patches yet, but I wanted to say thank you right away. It looks very
much like I had in mind. I am not seeking any new functionality, I am
just hoping to see < 2.11 functionality restored. I also like what you
are doing with the "drawing" property, if I understand it correctly.

I have my app working under 2.11 by using a layer event handler for
sketchcomplete and callbacks for sketchstarted (sketchcreated). But
this seems a very ugly solution.

Again - thank you!
Rich