[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [MOTION] create 2.12 branch

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 12 13:11:46 EDT 2012

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues?milestone=1&sort=created&direction=desc&state=open
>.
> I think Matt is going to tackle that one.

Also, I have updated the 2.12.md notes [*] and I'd appreciate any review.
I'd also like to encourage those who have added new features, or made major
changes, to go ahead and edit the notes if their contributions are not
mentioned, or not mentioned in proper terms.

Please recall that, from now on, changes for 2.12 should go into the 2.12
branch. I'll take care of merging 2.12 into master.

Thanks for your help.

[*] <https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/blob/2.12/notes/2.12.md>

--
Eric Lemoine