[OpenLayers-Dev] pinch zoom regression

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Fri Mar 23 12:51:40 EDT 2012

We've got a regression in pinch zooming behavior on iOS at least.
I've come up with a fix, but as mentioned in the commit message, a
better understood fix would be welcome.

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/351/files

It looks like we need a reflow before the movestart sequence
completes.  It's tempting to believe this is an iOS/Safari bug.  If
anybody has any ideas on a better solution or time to look into it,
your effort would be appreciated.  It sucks to put voodoo fixes like
this into the library - but it clearly fixes the problem described in
the ticket.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub