[OpenLayers-Dev] "3D" in OL 2.13

Jani Tiainen redetin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 04:23:40 PDT 2013

Hmm, so old pull request but quite same I did. + I added piece of code
to keep dimensionality consistent: If you have 3d geometry and add a
point it will have Z-coordinate (0.0)

And if you have 2d geometry and try to insert 3d point it will force
Z-coordinate to nothing (null in my case).

+ I added bit of code to make geometries consistent if you edit them.