[OpenLayers-Dev] OL 2.13.1 + latest Proj4js (?)

kevint kevin at rtvision.com
Thu Dec 5 15:49:27 PST 2013

In addition to the wrapper, I had to overwrite the Projection getCode
function:instead of "return this.proj ? this.proj.srsCode : this.projCode;",
or else was having problems with this line in
OpenLayers.Layer.ArcGIS93Rest.getURL:var projWords =
this.projection.getCode().split(":");
Andreas Hocevar-4 wrote