[OpenLayers-Dev] MOTION: Merge #800 and #812 with or without review on Feb. 15th

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Feb 7 00:55:30 PST 2013

These two pull requests have been unreviewed for a long time, and they
greatly improve user experience.

I propose we merge these on Feb. 15th, even if they don't get a
review. If, however, a reviewer finds a problem that cannot be solved
by then, we can postpone.

I'm +1.


Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/
Expert service straight from the developers.

More information about the Dev mailing list