[OpenLayers-Dev] Towards slick panning and animated zooming

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:23:50 PST 2013

Initial tests on Desktop Chrome and built in browser on Android 4.0+ is
promising and does seem quite smooth, comparable to leaflet.

Initial tests on iPad (iOS 6) unfortunately isn't as nice though, I'm
experiencing significantly worse performance with the experimental example
compared to the stable 2.12 version :(