[OpenLayers-Dev] Towards slick panning and animated zooming

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:37:24 PST 2013

I can't reproduce the flicker issue here, but these are my performance
findings:

No significant difference on desktop (Ubuntu 12.10 64-bit, Chromium
22.0.1229.94) or these Android devices:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Android 4.0.4, Chrome 18.0.1025469 (WebKit 535.19)
Nexus 7, Android 4.2.1, Chrome 18.0.1025469 (WebKit 535.19)

A collague of mine reports improvements on the built in browser on
a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, though I can't verify that.

Performance is great on an Apple iPad 3, iOS 6 with your latest CSS.