[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.12-dev - Delay in tile hiding

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer th.heuer at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:43:55 PDT 2013

To answer my own question:

I found that this can be worked around by changing the
removeBackBufferDelay
in the WMS Options:

var options = {/*...*/}
// ...
options.removeBackBufferDelay = 0;
OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(description, url, params, options);

The delay is supposed to fix a flicker, which I didn't notice. So, if you
have flicker problems, the default is 2500, but I would make it less than
that.

Comments welcome.

Cheers,
Tim