[OpenLayers-Dev] Testing

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Sun May 19 04:20:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

thanks for willing to help out! That pull request needs unit tests. To get
started, look at the contents of the tests/ folder in the repository. The
html files in there contain test cases. It should be rather
self-explanatory how to write tests with TestAnotherWay (the test framework
used), if you are familiar with the concept of unit tests.

Andreas.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Michael Ryan <mr at mry4n.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to help get the following patch committed by doing testing on it.
> Can someone direct me to documentation on how to do this testing? I've
> found old info from trac.osgeo and info for OL3 on github. But I'm not sure
> what I'm supposed to do for OL 2.1x.
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
> https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/174#ref-issue-6562621