[OpenLayers-Dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: OpenLayers 2.13 RC4

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Mon May 27 17:54:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

It is with great pleasure that I noticed that tschaub's FeatureAgent has
just been merged into master [1] and will be added to OL 2.13
(presumably)! Even though adding new features to a release candidate is
not recommended, this is very nice functionality, so I won't complain! :-)

Since the attention now is on features and events, can the devs please
have a look at pull request #67 [2] and consider to merge this very
useful feature (click xy coordinates in featureselected events) too? It
somehow didn't make it into 2.12 and it would be a shame if it didn't
make it into 2.13 either.

Thanks

Roald

[1] https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/174