[OpenLayers-Dev] layerswitcher.js and zoomout and zoomin controls

ramy.sehar ramy.sehar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 13:23:48 PDT 2014

Hello OL experts,
I am upgrading from OL 2.08 to 2.13. I am stuck at 2 items.

I can't display zoom-in and zoom-out icons on the map. I have added in
style.css under OpenLayes2.13/theme/default. It is using
.olControlNavToolbar class.

I can't change background color once 'overlays' are expeded. It is
deprecated in LayerSwitcher.js. I have added deprecated.js

 OpenLayers.Rico.Corner.round(this.div, { corners: "tl bl",
            bgColor: "transparent",
            color: "#F2F1EB",
            blend: false
        });