[OpenLayers-Dev] Fwd: No feature events in IE9 when styling with ExternalGraphic via SLD

Olle Markljung markljung at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 05:28:40 PST 2014

Hi list,
I get no feature events in IE9 when styling vector features with
an ExternalGraphic coming through SLD.
I parse the SLD with OpenLayers.Format.SLD.

I created an example from the feature-events example:
http://jsfiddle.net/M4vDZ/1/

It also exists on
https://github.com/koordo/openlayers/blob/sld-ie9/examples/feature-events-sld.html

When I debug in IE9 it never thinks that the mouse is over a feature. It
always responds with the tile under the feature. (SVG renderer)
So I guess the problem is somewhere in registering events?

Chrome also has problem with featureclicked not triggering.
But thats not just graphics and SLD. It's the same for
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/feature-events.html

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be?

Regards,
Olle