[OpenLayers-Dev] Fix for bug on the 180 layers vector drawing.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Feb 11 18:10:57 PST 2014

Nasty bug in 2.13.1 (and earlier) for vector layer with multiple
geometries crossing the 180 lines. (bits appear and disappear as you pan
the 180 line from left to right of screen). One of my team programmers
has fixed it. We are assembling a pull request on the 2.14 Dev branch,
but notice a lot of pull requests pending so let us know if you need
this urgently.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.