[OpenLayers-Dev] Custom layer switchers

Pierre Marcel Anselme Lacroix Pierre.Lacroix at unige.ch
Thu Feb 27 05:33:21 PST 2014

Thank you this reply. Your application is amazing.
I forgot to mention that I would like to customize switcher layers with ol3js. Is it possible?

---------
With best regards - Avec mes meilleures salutations,
Pierre Lacroix, PhD.
Scientific Collaborator - University of Geneva - Pole in Environmental Sciences
GIS Analyst - United Nations Environment Programme - UNEP/DEWA/GRID-Geneva
http://www.unige.ch/envirospace