[OpenLayers-Dev] Create a Map Tile Downloader

Nakadale lester_sherwin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 00:18:31 PDT 2014

Hello! Can anyone help me with my problem? I'm trying to do a map tile
downloader for my map app. problem is when I try to implement the formula
from this site  Slippy Map Tilenames
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slippy_map_tilenames#Zoom_levels>   the
tiles X and Y number that i get are off. Upon further trying to make it work
is for me to get the Zoom Level with decimal numbers. I wonder if there
maybe other way to get the correct tiles aside from using Slippy Map
Tilenames or if there can be a way to calculate the Zoom level with
decimals?