[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.14 | 2.13.2 ?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at boundlessgeo.com
Tue Sep 16 23:36:54 PDT 2014

Hey Alexandre,

I can work with you towards a new release. I’d be in favour of 2.14 instead of 2.13.2 (we normally only do these type of releases (x.y.z) if we quickly identify a blocker in a release).

Let me know what schedule works best for you.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Front End Software Engineer | Boundless