[OpenLayers-Dev] WFS-T Committing Changes while having a Base layer in 3857

Fouad Oualid awikaf at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:59:10 PDT 2016

Hello, The problem I have is that once I add a Bing map or Google as a Base Layer the changes I make don't save.I have talked with GeoServer's Developers  and we've come to terms that it's an OpenLayers problem. That's why I'm here asking you for help. Here's The issue : http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/197797/commiting-changes-wfs-t-problem-with-base-layer-error-found-outside-of-180
https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-7581

I hope that you have a solution for this.
Kind Regards,
Oualid Fouad