[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2907: Add event that fires after features are selected using the SelectFeature with a marque

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Fri Dec 3 06:39:37 EST 2010

#2907: Add event that fires after features are selected using the SelectFeature
with a marque
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
 Reporter:  chrelad                                               |       Owner:  tschaub
     Type:  feature                                               |      Status:  new
Changes (by bartvde):

  * state:  Review => Needs More Work

Comment:

 Hi, I would suggest renaming the event to "featuresselected" to be more
 inline with !OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature.

 Also do we have a Contributor License Agreement from you? Are you able to
 provide one/some testcase(s)? Thanks in advance.

 It might make sense to also implement "beforefeaturesselected". See
 !OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2907#comment:2>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>