[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2941: OpenLayers.Control.Navigation with documentDrag enabled removes all document events.

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue Dec 7 15:21:25 EST 2010

#2941: OpenLayers.Control.Navigation with documentDrag enabled removes all
document events.
 Reporter:  mgleahy       |       Owner:
     Type:  bug           |      Status:  new

Comment(by erilem):

 Replying to [comment:15 erilem]:
 > Replying to [comment:14 ahocevar]:
 > > Replying to [comment:13 erilem]:
 > > > So we have three different things to deal with:
 > > >
 > > >  * the documentDrag regression (I currently have no idea how to fix
 that one)
 > > This is fixed by my patch.
 >
 > I thought I applied your patch and still had the issue. I'll look at it
 more closely tonight.

 You're right, your patch fixes it. I wanted to understand what the actual
 issue was, so I've spent to time on a patch that fixes the regression
 without changing the code the way your patch does. See
 patch like mine would make sense even if we apply yours?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2941#comment:16>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>