[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2941: OpenLayers.Control.Navigation with documentDrag enabled removes all document events.

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue Dec 7 16:22:15 EST 2010

#2941: OpenLayers.Control.Navigation with documentDrag enabled removes all
document events.
 Reporter:  mgleahy       |       Owner:
     Type:  bug           |      Status:  new

Comment(by erilem):

 The issue is that {{{Events:getMousePosition}}} no longer works (since
 r10871) when the element is {{{document}}} - pixels with NaN x and y are
 returned. One solution is to use the viewport element instead of the
 document in the drag handler for documentDrag. See
 IE6 and IE7.

 Andreas, feel free to commit either my patch or yours. The one that you
 think is best.

 Also, we should open a new ticket for [attachment:2941.patch].

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2941#comment:18>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>