[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2247: getMousePosition off due to borders and relative/absolute positioning

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Thu Nov 4 04:05:40 EDT 2010

#2247: getMousePosition off due to borders and relative/absolute positioning
 Reporter:  chrelad@…                                                                          |       Owner:  euzuro
     Type:  bug                                                                                |      Status:  new

Comment(by erilem):

 I can observe extra overhead with this patch applied, I'd like to take
 some time and see if we can optimize things a bit. I'm not sure this is
 easily doable, but I'd like to try.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2247#comment:8>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>