[OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #2892: OpenLayers.Layer.XYZ is not using maxExtent correctly to set the origin of the tile grid

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue Oct 19 02:37:56 EDT 2010

#2892: OpenLayers.Layer.XYZ is not using maxExtent correctly to set the origin of
the tile grid
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  petrdlouhy  |       Owner:
     Type:  bug         |      Status:  new
 As I understand it, the origin of the tile grid should be set based on top
 left corner of the maxExtent property. Although also the bottom value has
 impact on the origin, which is probably not correct.
 I have made dirty hack, which correct this, which I am attaching.

 My usage is (with hacked Openlayers): http://prahounakole.wz.cz/map.html

 BTW: Why it is not possible to set the grid origin independently on
 maxExtent boundaries?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2892>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>