[OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #3125: Release examples don't have proper DirectoryIndex and are missing example-list.xml and example-list.xml

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Fri Feb 25 09:35:09 EST 2011

#3125: Release examples don't have proper DirectoryIndex and are missing example-
list.xml and example-list.xml
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marcjansen  |       Owner:  crschmidt
     Type:  task        |      Status:  new
 When you follow the link on openlayers.org pointing you toward the latest
 stable examples (1), you only see the directory listing of Apache.

 We should add a DirectoryIndex directive (or appropriate) pointing towards
 example-list.html just as we have it for the latest trunk examples (2)

 But accessing example-list.html doesn't work either as both example-
 list.js and example-list.xml are missing in the directory.

 (1) That is http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/examples/
 for OpenLayers 2.10

 (2) http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/

--