[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2526: Unexpected pan shift in IE when the mouse cursor goes out of the browser window

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Sun Mar 13 12:13:28 EDT 2011

#2526: Unexpected pan shift in IE when the mouse cursor goes out of the browser
window
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  asaunier  |       Owner:
     Type:  bug       |      Status:  new
Changes (by jorix):

 * cc: xavier.mamano@… (added)
  * type:  feature => bug
  * milestone:  => 2.11 Release

Comment:

 Yes, not always fails, but fails. It seems that drag use the 0,0 pixel
 instead of the correct pixel.

 You can play it with any example, I've tried to "example.html". It is only
 necessary to make a small window. I have not investigated further.

 Tested with current SVN revision 11702.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2526#comment:2>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>