[OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #3175: With a DOCTYPE declaration I can't use an external style sheet to set the width and height properties

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Thu Mar 17 06:39:43 EDT 2011

#3175: With a DOCTYPE declaration I can't use an external style sheet to set the
width and height properties
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  flsc                        |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  new
 When percentage values need to by applied to map div's heigth and width
 properties, combined with a doctype declaration, an external style sheet
 can't be used. Those properties must be set in an inline or in an internal
 sheet.

 Is there any way to fix this problem? I would like to take the
 presentation away from the content.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3175>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>