[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2792: Bring Layer.PointTrack in shape to play nicely with gx:Track from Format.KML

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue Mar 22 09:32:21 EDT 2011

#2792: Bring Layer.PointTrack in shape to play nicely with gx:Track from
Format.KML
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ahocevar  |       Owner:
     Type:  feature   |      Status:  new
Changes (by bartvde):

  * state:  Review => Commit

Comment:

 Hi Andreas, this looks good to me, I've only changed a few typos in your
 patch, please commit if you agree.

 Respective tests pass in FF 3.6 and IE8.

 As an aside note, the example is very slow in IE8.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2792#comment:3>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>