[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3286: proposal of a possibility to unset the transformed Feature on TransformFeature deactivation

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue May 3 05:46:33 EDT 2011

#3286: proposal of a possibility to unset the transformed Feature on
TransformFeature  deactivation
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbelem                    |       Owner:  ahocevar
     Type:  feature                   |      Status:  new
Changes (by ahocevar):

  * state:  Review => Needs More Work

Comment:

 Thanks @jbelem for the patch. Well done. Here are my suggestions for
 improvement:

  * I don't see a need to destroy and recreate the dragControl. Maybe you
 can change that.
  * Note that our coding style guidelines say that we always use curly
 braces for what we execute in an if clause.
  * An example and a basic unit test for the new unsetFeature method should
 be added. For the example, just extend the transform-feature example with
 an "Unset" (or whatever is appropriate) button.
  * unsetFeature should be an APIMethod.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3286#comment:1>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>