[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3286: proposal of a possibility to unset the transformed Feature on TransformFeature deactivation

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue May 3 08:22:10 EDT 2011

#3286: proposal of a possibility to unset the transformed Feature on
TransformFeature  deactivation
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbelem                    |       Owner:  ahocevar
     Type:  feature                   |      Status:  new

Comment(by jbelem):

 @ahocevar: your question is reasonable, i've not explained it yet. So in
 my case, I destroy the transformed feature on deactivation of the
 TransformFeature control (please don't ask why!), however, I immediatelly
 add a new feature with the same transformed coordinates.
 Perhaps this special case does not justify the recreation of the box, more
 likely the fact that the box is distorted (instead of being rectangular)
 if I don't destroy and recreate the box, which therefore seemed to be a
 convenient fix. (Perhaps we can discuss this on the example which I just
 prepare and upload soon.)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3286#comment:4>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>