[OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #3524: Hatching via externalGraphic fill for polygons

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue Sep 27 08:39:14 EDT 2011

#3524: Hatching via externalGraphic fill for polygons
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
 Reporter:  ossipoff                                              |       Owner:
     Type:  feature                                               |      Status:  new
 We have had a few customers who requested hatch fill for their polygons,
 so we implemented basic support for externalGraphic fill in SLD format and
 SVG and VML renderer. The result can be seen in
 http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/ossipoff/openlayers/examples/graphicfill.html
 Some work still needs to be done on this: maybe Canvas renderer and some
 refactoring to make it behave more nicely with rule based styles.
 Anyone else interested in hatching?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3524>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>